Display Type: Analog
Style: Fashion, Luxury
How to use Self-Winding Kinetic Watches:
- Put on your watch and swing your wrist back and forth for approximately 30 seconds to initialize the power reserve.
- Set the time by turning the crown clockwise.
- Note that your self-winding mechanical watch may stop overnight or appear to be running slowly. This does not necessarily indicate a malfunction or defect in the watch. It indicates that there is insufficient wrist action, kinetic energy while wearing the watch.
- Please wear your watch at least 8 hours a day to maximize power reserve
- If watch is not worn for an extended period of time, please rewind by moving the watch back and forth for 30 seconds in order to initiate the power process
- It is recommended to repeat steps 2-4 every night before removing your watch for the first week after purchase
- Wear your watch daily or every couple of days for keeping accurate time.
- Please note that shock and vibrations may affect the mechanism. Please remove your watch when doing hard labor or extreme sports.